I am trying to build up my fall wardrobe and look cute. what are you buying??

what are the must have items this year?? I know animal print it in, and I love that what is everyone else buying??

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Shopping

• Honestly I don't buy anything unless I have to. I could care less about looking fashionable...of course I have always been that way, it's nothing new. I think button down coats are supposed to be in.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:58 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I've seen some pretty attractive boots this year. I think you need to look for color fabrics that look good on you. Yes, I've seen the animal prints too. Not for me though.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 4:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• a new pair of boots and some maternity tops and some of those tights
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:54 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I have gotten all my jeans for myself at The Buckle, some sweaters from Ann Taylor I am looking at a pair of Uggs and another pair of brown dress boots and some dresses from Victoria Secret.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Check these out. Just copy and past.  http://fashion.hsn.com/cnt/prod/zoom/zoom_viewer.aspx?main_img=952349_001&webp_id=5949846 .

Notice the heel.

Janet

Answer by Janet at 10:34 AM on Sep. 16, 2010