What would you do with $120 "fun money?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'd get my hair cut, and probably get some books. If I have to spend it on me, anyway, lol. If not I'd put whatever's left up for the boy's Christmas/birthday presents. (his birthday is the 29th, lol)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• So such thing as fun money when you have debt. I would just apply it to one of our debts. The sooner that gets paid off the sooner I will have more "fun" money.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• save it or by 1/4 of weed, more than likely save it---- I feel bad if I buy the other stuff
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• This time of year... get some early holiday shopping done. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• either clothes for me since i need them..or it would go towards getting our 2 yr old her bedroom furniture since we just put her in a twin bed.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 4:13 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Stash half of it away immediately for another time. Then spend the rest on a fun activity for the family. If the money was solely mine..probably by clothes..or have my hair and nails done.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:13 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• um i would get a tattoo! or get my hair cut!
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Take the family out to a nice dinner - or steal the idea from a previous responder and start my Christmas shopping!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I would define fun money as "money that I have to spend or it's gone and it has to be frivolous" The depressing answers above were not how I look at it. If I had 120 of fun money it would go to a fabulous steak dinner complete with valet parking :D
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 4:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Dinner and a movie
    allycally

Answer by allycally at 4:24 PM on Sep. 12, 2010