What do boring people do?

I guess what I am asking is what do people who are uneventful do for fun? I don't mean it in a bad way just curious cause I am working on having less stress and I thing this would help. Weird, I know!

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 4:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think boring people are so boring, they don;t even realize they're boring!! LOL :o)

Actually, the boring people that I've come across in my travels DON'T do anything interesting, they're snobbish, insecure, and not good conversationalists--even with small talk. They are posers...because all they CAN do is stand there!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• We come on here :) Cafemom keeps us very entertained and it's fun most of the time
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Well, what is boring to one might not be boring to others. I know peole who love to read, do online games, watch movies, knit, crochet, crossword puzzles, etc. A host of things that might be boring to others. All of these are low stress and maybe ideas for you if you are hoping for less stress. Everyone needs their own personal quiet time. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Play on the computer...LOL...no really, funds are tight right now so I do a lot of reading and we play a lot of board games. Walks help me release stress and it is good for keeping the hip size down. When the children were younger, I use to take them to the park and watch them play on the swings or we would take a ball and play kick ball. Good luck and feel better.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 4:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Boring people don't know or think they are boring. So, they are having a wonderful time.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I work two jobs... so on my time off I clean the house, do laundry, cook dinner, play online, etc. I don't have time for dramatic days and events. So I suppose I am boring... but I am just trying to get through the days.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• boring people complain about being bored
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• They do boring things and complain they are bored or are just totally unaware that they are classified as "boring'. I may well be classified as boring...I do in home child care, read books, chat on CM,take my children to activities and chat with other moms keep my house looking decent , prepare meals etc. of course I do other things to but those are the main ones. I try to keep my life simple and do not invite chaos or drama.

bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I like to read, play games with the kids, go for walks, go to the park. None of that is what I would call "eventful". I do something more ambitious once in a while too, and I think I appreciate it more because it is special and not something I do all the time.
    chije

Answer by chije at 8:10 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• These are some interesting ideas. Thank you everyone for sharing.
    ChicaThis

Comment by ChicaThis (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2010