How much laundry do you do in a week?

Do you get it all done? or do what you need to do and let the pile grow?

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 4:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My husband does the laundry 95% of the time, and he doesn't like it piling up - so, he ends up washing pretty much a load everyday.
    ladycertz

Answer by ladycertz at 7:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• 2-3 loads a week
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• 3-4 loads. I get it all done. Can't stand it piling up and it is one task I like to do.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• laundry once a week, 2 -3 loads, all done in one day

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• About three loads.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• No, I never use to get the laundry done and I would have to do 3 loads a day just to keep up. Now that the 4 children are gone, I do laundry once a week. Still don't get it all done but I don't have mounds to climb over daily just to get to the washer.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 4:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i do a load almost every day. I have no idea how we can possibly have so much.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• about 4-5 losds suxs it seem snever ending sometimes it goes up to 6loads but thats because the boys decide to change their clothes 2-3 times n a day they mix dirty w/clean, ugh that suxs!!
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• We have two adults, an almost five year old, a three year old and a newborn. So I do laundry about twice a week because I don't like to mix my clothes and my SO's clothes with the kids clothes. My SO works in a factory so he gets a lot of oils and stuff on his clothes that I don't want to get on the kids. Anyways, I have a hamper that once it is full I can make two good loads: one of ours and one of the kids. Then I do laundry. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I never get it all done I cannot imagine the electric and water bill if I did...I do 5 loads and 2 of my kids do 3 loads each of their own and there still is a mountain in the laundry room
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2010