My period is a week late today...

Today, my period is a week late. I have all the classic signs or pregnancy, but got a neg pregnancy test...could I still be pregnant or would that just be wishful thinking...

S.D.A

Asked by S.D.A at 4:47 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Go get a blood test done. Pee test sometimes doesn't work for certain people until they are farther along.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• try peeing first thing in the morning. it is supposedly when the hormones are strongest.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:50 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i would get a blood test too. it could be stress too.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:50 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I did pee first thing this morning...I have been sooo emotional. Everything makes me either cry or want to kill somebody lol. I've been feeling gross in my stomach, tender breast, headaches, back aches, dizzy, and feeling like my period is comind any second. Is it true the some women do not respond to hpt?
    S.D.A

Comment by S.D.A (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• You could be and your HCG levels are not high enough yet or you cold be late on your period. Good lcuk. Wait a couple of days and retest.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i would go to a clinic or your ob i tested with home pregnancy tests and they all came out negative and i brought all kinds to really cheap store brand to expensive so i went to clinic and i was 1 month and a half prego.
    Snavarro08

Answer by Snavarro08 at 6:48 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My period was late for 2 weeks... I felt like I had every sign under the sun I could be pregnant.... But, I wasn't... Don't STRESS! You could still be to early to tell if you are pregnant... Wait another week and if you don't get your period make an appt with your doctor. I was told that pee test are just as good as blood test now of days... Good luck and best of wishes to you!
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 5:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010