does anyone know a good/cheap website to create your own invitations?

My daughter's first birthday is coming up. By experience, do you think it is cheaper to buy packs of invitations in the store or create your own? And if you have created your own, do you know of any good website where you can create one with a pic on it for cheap?

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I ordered my son's first birthday invites from Shutterfly.com. Depending on how many you get, they can cost anywhere from 40 cents to 80 cents each. I got one of the cheaper ones bc they were my favorite and they are absolutely adorable. I got 25 of them and they cost a total of about 15 dollars. I think it's a good deal. Granted, it's more than they would be at the store, but not too much, considering they have 4 pictures of him on them. plus, if you don't need that many, it would be cheaper. I was also impressed with the speed of delivery. They made them and sent them to me almost immediately. I got them about 4 days after ordering them. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• You don't need a website. You just need Word or Works and paper. They have clipart with the program.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• depends how many u need to print off i guess ..
    most word programs have templates of invitations and things,might be worth a look on ur computer
    good luck and happy almost birthday lil one!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:53 PM on Sep. 12, 2010