after you get off the depo? adult content

how soon does ur cycle start? i was scheduled to go back in Aug for my second shot n never did, i only spot but very lightly its only when i wipe that i notice it, is this normal, i took a pg test and came back negative so its not that, any ideas when i should start a normal cycle?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Health

• I think it took 3-4 months to get back to normal, that thing was so wrong for me.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:58 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• My doc had me go on BCP for 3 months after depo. She said it would force my periods to regulate sooner and I would get pregnant faster. I was preg in 4 months. Most people it takes 6-12 months after going off depo to get preggo
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 4:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i didnt get my period until about 11 months after my last depo shot ! and i only had one shot done !

i had one period 9 months after but that wanst a real period lol
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2010