Anyone lost 100 pounds?

It just seems such a long way to go, I would love to hear from those that have reached their goal

JuliaW

Asked by JuliaW at 4:58 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I've done it ! 113 pounds...and i fell in love with exercise so much so that now I'm in college going through for a personal trainer....you'll get there !!! how far have you gotten so far ?
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 4:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I lost 100 pounds then gained about 30 back. I have since lost 20 of those so I guess I have 10 more to go to get to 100 again. Seems the more I exercise the more I stay the same or gain/lose the same 3 pounds. It's a struggle!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• FXmomTo3 Congrats! An amazing achievement. I'm just starting out, I have my first weigh in Tuesday. I was having some cravings, so instead I thought I would come on here and get motivated by those that are doing it! Good luck with the personal training that's awesome.
    JuliaW

Comment by JuliaW (original poster) at 5:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I lost 185 lbs once, but it wasn't hard..I just kicked his butt to the curb. LOL! Good Luck on your new lifestyle!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Orionsgirl I know what you mean about gaining back. Two years ago I lost 50 pounds and gained every ounce back. I am determined not to do that this time.
    JuliaW

Comment by JuliaW (original poster) at 5:24 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Anonymous, lol, I wish it were so easy. Thanks for the support!
    JuliaW

Comment by JuliaW (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• You can do it
    Crashmonster1

Answer by Crashmonster1 at 6:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• It has taken me 6 years but I have lost over 200 plus pounds and still have 50 more to go I do muay thai, Krav maga, boxing, swimming and now to lose the last fifty I am training for Iron Man. you can do it
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Good Luck to you, you can do it, keep your eye on the prize!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Thanks Crashmonster1 and QandA!

pinkdragon36, 200 pounds, that's really amazing, you rock!
    JuliaW

Comment by JuliaW (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Sep. 12, 2010