About testing...what does it mean?

What could it mean if you do a HPT 8 days after ovulation and get a positive test and the line shows up immediately and is really dark? With both of my past pregnancies, the line was really faint at 15 days past ovulation. Could it mean it's a chemical pregnancy or twins or is it just impossible to get a positive test like that this early? I took 2 more tests and they are pos. too. It's driving me crazy! lol I'm calling my dr first thing in the morning.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• it means you are pregnant and shouldnt stress about it unless the doc tells you something is wrong. congrats!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• maybe your further along then you think.... You are pregnant, no doubt... It could be twins.... congrats!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• It could be you got a false neg last month and and some 'breakthrough' bleeding. It could mean twins I guess.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:09 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• thats what happen to me. they were really dark and it was a definitely positive. i went in for an ultrasound. what do u know it was TWINS!! Congrats.
    mommytoobe2011

Answer by mommytoobe2011 at 5:32 AM on Sep. 13, 2010