any ideas on how to WOW my husband when he gets home from work??

i want to do something so hot and sexy that he will think about it for weeks.............any suggestions? im not even sure what to say or do but i want to take him over the edge....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Do something out of the ordinary like doing things that you usually don't do.
    Buy a "boa" and go wih it he will love that. I can't tell you too much I will give all my secrets away...lol I just wish I knew what they were...lol But have fun and Good Luck i am sure you hubby will love whatever you do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Is there any chance you can meet him at the door wearing nothing but a smile and a pair of heels?
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• For some reason men seem to like the french maid thing. If I were you I'd rent a french maid costume (a very sexy and slutty one) and I'd make sure the front door is unlocked so he can walk in on you on your hands and knees in this costume scrubbing the floor. Let him know that he is a dirty boy and it is your job to clean him and it is within your domestic responsibilities to serve and please him as he sees fit. Believe me when I say, he will be the one who ends up pleasing you. You should be able to get the costume pretty easily considering it's close to Halloween. Or you can call a costume shop and tell them what you are looking for and it shouldn't be too costly to rent one. Hope you like the idea. Enjoy.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 11:35 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• MEET HIM AT THE DOOR NAKED AND SAY DO YOU WANNA? MY HUBBY LOVES WHEN I DO THIS
    Anonymous