HI 36 WEEKS PREG AND HAVE HAD A GRADUAL CLEAR FLUID LEAKING FROM MY LADY BITS FOR THE LAST 6 HOURS. IT DOESNT SMELL OF ANYTHING BUT ALSON NOTICED A THICKER WHITE DISCHARGE OVER LAST COUPLE OF DAYS. I DONT HAVE ANY PAINS OR FEEL ANY DIFFERENT FROM USUAL. ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT IS?

claire10

Asked by claire10 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would talk to your doctor because it is possible that you are leaking amniotic fluid.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 5:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• go to the hospital and have them check for amniotic fluid! labor should start soon when your water breaks and if it doesnt you will need an induction......babies cant survive without the amniotic fluid and it can become infected if you wait to long. go in!!!!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I'd go to the dr. asap- you could have a leak in your aminotic sac
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Get to the hospital, my water had a slow steady leak when it broke at 24 weeks, no contractions or pain was accompanied
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 6:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I am 33 weeks and I just went to the hospital the other day for the same reason and I was leaking fluid too but actually had a yeast infection. I had no clue because other than the leaking I had no other symptoms except a lot of braxton hicks which will happen if you have any kind of infection so I was told. They gave me Monistat and meds for slowing the contractions down.

IMO I would definitely go the the hospital because it could be anything...
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 6:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• You need to go to the hospital and be checked. Amnitoic fluid has no smell so it is very possible that is what it is. That can be dangerous for the baby depending on how much you are leaking.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 8:21 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Ok.. well in your question you said ''Lady bit(s)'' do you mean your breast's? If so, it is normal.
    ness_033

Answer by ness_033 at 11:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2010