Anyone else do Avon?

I need some help. I have an order due tonight but heres the thing. I have to pay by money order and I dont know how to do it. Do I submit the order on line and send in the money order? Or do I send the whole thing in the mail? Please help me!!!

Harley84

Asked by Harley84 at 10:40 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• Submit online and send the money order... but if you have a debit card/credit card or checking account you pay online. But make sure to get the money order sent off TODAY if you are going to pay that way.
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• if you don't have your payment for the last campaign in before you submit your current order, they will not process your order. If the money order is your only option mail it in ASAP. If it is an option for you to order online, do that, and if you can possibly pay online that may not be a bad idea either. Most places sell prepaid Visa cards you could use however they do have some fees associated with them. But you wouldn't have to worry about mail time for your payments to arrive.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I was going to do the pre pain visa card but the order is only $5. and All I can find is $25 cards and the only place I know where to get a $10 card is walmart and I cant get up there today
    Harley84

Answer by Harley84 at 11:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Send it by mail... I tried to pay my orders by credit card and they refused payment and added a late fee... SO I paid by check and they refused it until I had established an account with Avon and then they added a second late fee... And wouldn't process my new order until the first payment was taken care of... I had to go get a money order and mail it in and pay the two late fees... Needless to say I quit! I'm not dealing with all that to make such little money in the first place...

Now I have an awesome Home Business!

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2008