• In the Spotlight:

How do you really cure morning sickness?

I eat saltines every chance I get. Sometimes it works, other days not so much. Mostly to keep things down, I have to drink 7-up before and after I eat. Strange thing. How do you cure it? Or at least for part of the day.

bethyYork

Asked by bethyYork at 5:39 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I take sips of Ginger Beer through out the day.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I chewed Juicy Fruit it helped calm my stomach and totally got rid of my heartburn.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 5:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Oh I got a seasickness bracelet too and wore it to bed it worked until I discovered the Juicy Fruit thing.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 5:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I gave birth. That was the only solution
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:50 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Nothing will cure it per say but I take RX Zofran 3x a day and I drink a lot of water to keep hydrated, nausea is a sign of dehydration. I also, wore the nausea wrist bands and ate a little something every 2-3 hours. Eat protein and dairy with toast for breakfast as my Doctor suggested and it works for me.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 5:52 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• You can eat some crackers, and drink seltzer water... It seems to work for a good friend of mines..
    Tasha555

Answer by Tasha555 at 6:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• what worked best for me is not having liquids with meals - have them separately (i was told 20 minutes between the two but that wasn't quite enough time for me). also lots of protein and vitamin b6 (my ob gave me b6 lollipops).
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Zofran! Worked great for me :) There is no cure but this helps for the times when you are unable to lie down and relax!
    bkodes24

Answer by bkodes24 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2010