Who wants adult content

sex more, you or your partner? Who initiates it the most?

mom-de-uno

Asked by mom-de-uno at 5:43 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it varies some weeks i want it more and some weeks he wants it more right now i want it more
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 5:46 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• dh wants it a lot more than me right now. he thinks i look sexy pregnant and i just feel like a huge cow that is not comfortable in any position.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:49 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• it goes back and forth
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Varies here, both love the lovin' time:)
    kerryket

Answer by kerryket at 8:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Me and me. And right now I'm livid. Every time he falls asleep early to Seinfeld reruns I start eyein' the pillow - I just want to smother him! I just remind myself that he won't be able to provide me conjugal visits in prison if he's 6 feet under. LOL.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 9:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I want it more, but hes the one that always initiates. I gave up on initiating it, If it were up to me we would have sex daily, but he works 14 hour shifts so he not always up for it.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My current husband and I are about 50/50 in both wants and initiating. My first husband wanted it WAY more than me. I was never into it with him. I was more like, "Ew, get off!"
    chije

Answer by chije at 8:07 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Husband always
    SMS

Answer by SMS at 8:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2010