How do I get the stupid Aquafresh ad to quit popping up everytime I open a new page? It's driving me nuts!

loriio769

Asked by loriio769 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• no kidding!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• get an adware cleaner - i used to recommend adaware but i don't think that's free anymore. probably something was downloaded on your computer that can be identified and deleted to solve the problem. if you are familiar with computers look for it in your running processes (the hidden ones) and startup items (run msconfig - but if you don't know what you're doing don't change anything). if this is a recent problem a system restore may undo the problem but not necessarily - since another CM member has the same problem, i'm wondering if this is something associated with a CM link. one thing you can try that may or may not work is download ccleaner (free on filehippo) and run that... also update your spyware, etc.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2010