Lost her favorite blankie...!!

My almost 3yo lost her favorite blankie while shopping. We went back to every store and asked if they'd seen it or if it had been turned in, but couldn't find it anywhere!! How can we keep her satisfied with a different one until nana makes a new one??

britnzoey

Asked by britnzoey at 5:45 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• We lost my son's blankie when he was about that age, and we gave him one that I had stored away from when he was a baby. It was one my mother had made for him, but it was not HIS blankie. We told him that it was special because his BonBon had made it and he immediately took to it. It wasn't even remotely similar to the same as the one he had lost but he responded to the story attached to it.
    loriio769

Answer by loriio769 at 5:49 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• DO you have an old stuffed animal or doll form when you were little? You may be able to talk that up into a suitable substitute until the blanket can be replaced.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:11 PM on Sep. 12, 2010