How big should a penis be on a 7 and 3 YO?

The reason I ask is b/c my 7 YO's is like a 1/4 the size of his 3YO brother!

Bentyswife

Asked by Bentyswife at 11:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Wow what a question. I think you better talk to the boy's Doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• What kind of damn question is this?!? This is something you need to talk to your Sons Pediatrician, not here on CafeMom. Geeesh.
    Anonymous

• I would talk to the Dr. Just a question though, do they have the same father? Because if not, it could be genetics.
    ph0xdlady

Answer by ph0xdlady at 1:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• could be your youngest is just hung. sounds crude but that is the answer hte doctor gave me wehn i asked when the swelling would go down. honestly i think my husband may be a little jealous. ask the doctor, but keep a sense of humor. you may need it.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• maybe it is genes because when my son was born his was bigger then my 2 year old brother. i dont think it is a problem all boys even men are different sizes. when your son was a baby boy and got his physical checkups the doctor would have noticed if there was a problem. who knows he might have a growth spurt.
    jaes347

Answer by jaes347 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2008