Another condom Question

Okay, so we tried condoms for the first time in forever last night because I just got off of my BC. Well apparantly my latex allergy hasn't gotten any better so we went and bought some non-latex condoms. We liked them and all except we had a huge problem....they were too small. When my husband did his business it came out of the top of the condom. So my question is, are there any condoms out there that are non-latex and larger? I have looked and haven't had any luck.

jaysmommy08

Asked by jaysmommy08 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• have you tried lamb skin? Also condoms made by Trojan seem to fit bigger sizes. Durlex seems to be smaller.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• is he putting it on right? You are supposed to roll it on leaveing room in the tip for when he comes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Ya he is putting it on right, it's just too small. Not to sound sound ugly or crude, but hubby is pretty big.
    jaysmommy08

Answer by jaysmommy08 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Yes & they're called magnums but IDK if they come w/o latex. Ull have 2 read the box.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Oct. 16, 2008