I was wondering if anyone can suggest some toys that my 4 month old would be interested in?

I think he is a little bored with the ones I have for him. He like to grab things and he is extremely nosy. I'm just not sure what would be best for him..

red1027

Asked by red1027 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• a baby safe mirror; leap frog makes a good one
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Haba makes good toys for babys. Just put Haba in on Amazon or Google and stuff will pop up. My son looooves a toy called Skwish made by Manhatten Toys. They have those on Amazon, too.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:35 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I would have to say a box. LOL My daughter had no interest in toys at that age except one little dolly and boxes.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:40 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Umm I'm not sure if your little one is old enough but my daughter loved her exercauser. She would play in the thing for hours. He has to be able to hold his head up really well. My dd is nosy as well and she also liked books. We would read those touch and feel books all day if I would do it. Now she's 8 months old and loves musical things. If it plays music she loves it.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• sit-and-step (it says 6 mos, but i put her in it at 4 and she caught on quickly and loves it!)
    play gym
    baby einstein: lights & medlies discovery center
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 3:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2008