whats a good lap dance song????.....

better yet, what are some good lap dance moves?! ive never done/ or seen a lap dance but i would like to perform one!

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 10:52 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You Can Leave Your Hat On, by Joe Cocker:
    "Baby take off your coat...reeaaalll slowwww.
    Take off your shoes.... I'll take off your shoes.
    Baby take off your dress....yesss yesss yesss.
    You can leave your hat on.
    You can leave your hat on.
    You can leave your hat on."
    I love that song!

Answer by jespeach at 2:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Carmen Electra has a workout stripper program, that is supposed to be really good for your body and help you with a kick ass workout, but the moves are awesome too and easy to learn and try. Check it out, I'm sure you could find the videos somewhere online.

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• You can google it and they will give you all kind of moves! My problem is working up the courage to do it! lol. As for the song, I would say whichever one you feel like dancing to! Whichever one makes you feel sexy. Just practice it with a few different songs.

Answer by renea20 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• go to a strip club!! "observe" the moves

Answer by charisma10 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I like classic rock and for the at home lap dance, use "Shakin'" by Eddie Money. It just makes me want to dance sexy. ;)

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• It's true ... Carmen Electra's aerobic striptease IS really good for your body. I was doing it before I conceived and I was dropping weight in places I thought was hopeless. There are a series of videos to start you out, though, so you're not thrown into expert situations. The lap dance isn't until later on. But it does teach you some sexy moves!

Music ... all I can think of is "My Milkshake" by Kelis ... lol. Not very good, I know.

Answer by KatieBatey at 11:05 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• At my lingerie shower I got a cd called "Strip" from Victoria's Secret. It had some good music on it for that type of thing... I'm just to chicken to try it!

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Get Off by Prince. You won't need specific moves if you listen to the song. ;)

Answer by FiveofaKind at 11:25 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Good one FiveofaKind!

I would suggest "Voodoo" by Godsmack if you like Rock...
    ...Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake if you like pop...
    ...Candy Shop by 50 Cent if you like hip-hop...
    ...Closer by Jem if you like Alternative...

Check'em all out.

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 12:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who is too chicken to actually do it. I spent an afternoon one day practicing moves & when it came time to do it, I couldn't. LOL I'm a dumbass I know. However I would use some sort of rap song or You shook me all night long by AC/DC or Pour some sugar on me by Def Leppard. Those are the 2 that I would do it to if I got the confidence to do it. to those who have used the video - i dont want to lose weight but I want to tighten my belly - does it help with that too???

Answer by HelenStoner at 1:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2008