Is anal sex done more often than vaginal sex?

If so why do you think?
I am just curious, you always feel like you are the only one to know about anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• i have tried it and done it at least once or so a month not only does he like it but i do too..it may be tmi but i get off quicker and it lasts longer when i do it that way
    rikaree

Answer by rikaree at 1:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• How are we supposed to know what people do behind closed doors?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Not in my house! I let my husband (then boyfriend) try it once, but it hurt! I think he still fantasizes, but he can keep it to himself, because it aint happening!
    Anonymous

• I really don't think that is the case
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I think most women are extremly uncomfortable with even the thought of anal sex nevermind the act however I do know many women who enjoy. Occasionally I have a desire for it as well. I think it's a personal preference and has a lot to do with a womans ability to be comfortable with therself and her sexual nature...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I think that it is different between couples. I know that with my husband and I, we have anal sex every so often because I enjoy it and so does he. But it isn't all the time because obviously I also find vaginal pleasurable. It just spices things up every once and awhile. But we just don't go around talking about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I've never done it with my boyfriend in the 2 years we've been together and he's never asked me nor has touched me in that area. He once told me when we first got together that he fantasized about it. But has never brought it up since. Before him, I had a boyfriend who was obsessed with that part of my body and in the 6 months that we dated, I let him do it twice to me. He wasn't very big, so I was able to handle it. But it wasn't something I particularly liked. I just did it because he wanted it so much. I just couldn't get over the idea that it was not clean. I just don't get why a guy would want to do that just because what that part of the body is used for - seems so gross to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Not in my house. I am not into the poop shoot lovin'. Just not my thing!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My husband and I partake every other month or so. I agree, it kinda spices things up. Another thing is that he's the only one I've ever tried it with who hasn't really hurt me, and he is NOT a small guy, lol. It's a little more close than vaginal sometimes because he knows that we don't do it that often, and that I'm trusting him with giving me pleasure and not pain. Even sometimes, though, the pain can be a good kind of pressure. I've always found it hard to cum vaginally, (no idea why), but sometimes we can get me off anally, so that helps me wanting to do it. I don't know if I would say it is done more often for other people, but it's not more often for us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I have tried it but it hurt like hell! I don't understand how it could be pleasurable. What am I missing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2008