• In the Spotlight:

Sleeplessness & stomach soreness

I am 30 weeks pregnant and for the past 3-4 nights i dont sleep, i am so uncomfortable, feel like i am sore all over. Nothing but nightmares at night and having a lot of stomach pain. It feels like a gasy pain? Even sitting i cant get comfortable. I have tried very warm showers and baths which help for a short time.
I wanted to know if this was normal? This is my first pregnancy and I dont have anyone here and I am alone in this... So any one know what it may be and maybe somethings i can do to help sleep. I havent slept and i am so tired during the day...

treswifey8607

Asked by treswifey8607 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've used a heating pad on my back, it was great for backpain. I also use a pillow between my legs to kind of support myself at night, that helps a little. Drink a nice warm cup of decaf tea and relax... there's not much I can say, the last 2 months of pregnancy can get rough
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I'm 32 weeks now and that sleeplessness hasn't gone away yet. During the evening if I get a chance, I pile up some pillows instead of just sitting on the couch, and lean over them in a crouch position. It takes all the pressure off my spine and cervix and I kinda feel like I'm laying belly down in the bed, (which I love) but not squishing baby since I'm not techinically laying down. I've passed out quite a few times doing this. I feel your pain! Good luck!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2008