Have you ever had the flu?

I have never had the flu and I was wondering what are the first symptoms? I am achy, beginings of a sore throat, and a little bit nauseated. Im not sick enough to pay for a dr's visit or to miss work...But do you think this is the beginnings of the flu?

abs0726

Asked by abs0726 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Health

• i had the flu in march.. it was awful... upset stomach dirrihia.. it took a 3 days for the worst part to be over... throwing up and everything and my son had it at the same time so we just crashed in bed together.... and DH got it a week later.. careful cause it will hit u all at once.. all of a sudden u feel ok then VOMITING the next min...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 3:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• could be. i had never had the flu in my life, until a year and a half ago. It lasted a week. the worst thing ever. an upset stomach is a clue to. give it a couple days if you dont get any worse then i think you will be ok
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I have the flu every day. I have a disease called Fibromyalgia and some of the symptoms resemble the flu, but it never goes away. Your symptoms sound very flu like. Vitamins, rest, lots of fluids and it will pass within a week. Be very greatful.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 11:26 AM on Oct. 16, 2008