HELP!!!

I had to have my arm drained on tuesday. but now i have a little problem. the gause they put on my arm gets stuck to the incision EVERY SINGLE TIME!! it hurts and bleeds like CRAZY. I have tried to soak it before taking it off, i tried using peroxide to soak it... nothing has worked and i just cant pull it off. I need to clean it, any advice would be appreciated.

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 11:18 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Health

• She i am sure would know to go to the dr if i was bleeding out of control fyi ok so my suggestion is try laying a warm wash cloth on it for several minutes to get the gauze to come off with out hurting (that is what they had Matt do with his toe and they had him clean it with ivory soap)
    SarahMerritt_22

Answer by SarahMerritt_22 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Eh... I can't think of anything besides to try to soak it... Call the doctor's office & ask them. They should be able to help! Sorry!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:25 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• If you have an incision that is 'bleeding like crazy' you need to call your Dr. Immediately.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:26 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I bought some tape remover from walgreens Idk where you live or if you have a walgrens but a pharmacy should know what it is. My mom uses it to take the gauze off her knee and it works great. also She changes her bandage twice aday.
    Reesesmom123

Answer by Reesesmom123 at 12:20 AM on Oct. 21, 2008