Stomach problems

For the past month in a half i have been getting sick to my stomach barfing like crazy and in unexpected times of the day i feel a tighting between my breast above my stomach like i want to barf and stomach pains my bf says i might have an ulcer not sure what that is im clueless never had this problem b4 any ideas??? ( i cannot have kids)

pyrofyterwife

Asked by pyrofyterwife at 6:26 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Health

• You could have an ulcer. You could be having gall bladder attacks. I think you should go to the doctor and get checked out.
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 6:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• One month,u have not been to the doctor!!!! Go now,get off the computer!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:44 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• its besh u get check out cus u dont wanna get a bleeding ulser thats realy bad n ya some times ulsers cause vomiting
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 6:49 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Have you been sticking your finger (or something else) down your throat just before this happens?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I have had my share of stomach problems through the years. If your pain is really bad, go to an ER now! I've had a bleeding ulcer before, actually both kinds and it is definitely something you should not ignore. It could cost you your life. Go Right Now!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:06 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Sounds like gallbladder.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:44 AM on Sep. 13, 2010