so he brought out the B in me.......

i am turning 30 and so is my husband. the SIL decided to throw us the big ol 30 at a bar. now there are some friends and family that cant go to the bar, so i had a house party (like of about 3 pple i knew didnt go to the bar) so that the pple that couldnt go to the bar could party with us at the house.there's one particular friend that i have that doesnt have NOBODY to give him rides so if i want him to do something, i have to line up rides for him myself. i wanted him out here at my house to party with me so i asked my sis if she'd pick him up (since me and hubby dont drive) and give him a ride home. she said she would pick him up but the person needing the ride needs to ask her if she could bring him home. it took him a while for him to contact her and he finally did just days before when i invited him weeks before. she said she couldnt garentee that he would be home at 10 in the morning, which he requested...continued

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 6:52 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think you were right to be mad...You did everything in your power to accomodate him and he still couldn't compromise and had the nerve to have an attitude with you...From now on if you invite him somewhere let it be his responsibility to find his ride there and home...
    PiscesMommy021

Answer by PiscesMommy021 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• so he got fustrated and said he couldnt come. so im ok with that anyway since there was drinking at my house and he just quit drinking. so i knew he couldnt go to the bar part where all the others would be the next night so i didnt invite him, but he knew about it and said he couldnt go to bars. i get on Facebook today and thanked everyone for coming and throwing the party for us. he comments under it and says "whatever".

so i said "you needed to compromise with your ride on a time to be home, you never got back to any of us, and blah blah blah." basically i wrote up 2 long paragraphs of him making the choice that he did and i just flipped!!! so was i right to be mad?
    americansugar80

Comment by americansugar80 (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2010