Does your hubby cook?

And if he does is it just more work for you in the long run? Hubby is making a mayo cake (which is eww to me) and I've been back in the kitchen at least 10 times and he's not got in the pan yet. Ugh! I think this is the first time he's cooked in 5 years so it's not like it happens every day or anything, but he's driving me crazy.

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 6:58 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Yep he do sometimes ;) but i cook better than him for sure hehehheh that's why i cook all the time
    be patient with him and enjoy ur rest out of the kitchen dear ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:10 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yeap! He just now made stuffed peppers and meat loaf, and made chili for lunch today:) He is a better cook than I am honestly, But SHHHHH, I'm not going to tell him that lol.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 7:02 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• yeah. but he never cleans the kitchen up after. usually if he cooks its something pretty simple.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Mine is capable of cooking but more often than not he's more interested in the TV so if he starts cooking anything it usually ends up burnt beyond recognition.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• nope my hubby don't cook...lol he can make kraft dinner and mini pizza's though...lol thats about it!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:00 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• We both love to cook, it's like a restaurant around here, we eat better at home then when we go out, lol:)
    kerryket

Answer by kerryket at 7:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Heck yeah he does! As a matter of fact, sometimes we both feel like cooking and have to compromise. He cleans up after himself too :) I am blessed.
    ladycertz

Answer by ladycertz at 7:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• he can do basics on the stove but he is a great cook on the grill...needless to say we cook on the grill at least a couple of times a week.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Mine actually likes to cook....well, he likes to BBQ. That's what he does and I do the inside cooking. It also depends on who's home at dinner time to cook and who thought of whats for dinner. Let's see within the last week...
    Monday-He grilled steaks, I did inside cooking
    Tuesday- I don't remember
    Wednesday-He worked, so I cooked
    Thursday- I worked, so he cooked
    Friday-He baked drumsticks and other dishes
    Saturday- I worked so he cooked
    Tonight-I'm cooking
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 7:09 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yes my DH knows how to cook. His mom made oll 6 boys learn how to cook. But he does not do it very often.

Answer by louise2 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2010