In need of halloween ideas 4 sons class

We can not make homemade goodies but the kids can bring candy 4 halloween. I would like 2 make a something with the candy ex: ghost, spiders,ect. Can any1 help me I'm stuck.

3wonderfullboys

Asked by 3wonderfullboys at 11:25 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• How about taking white tissue and tying around the top of the suckers (tying with a small white ribbon). Then with a black pen or marker, drawing little scary or happy faces on them, to make ghosts ☺ It would only cost you a bag of suckers, a box of tissues and white ribbon (you can buy just about anywhere for only .50 more or less). You're son would have fun helping you also.

You and your son could also make a candy card like a Valentine's card. Draw up some spiders, ghosts or anything else, then color them and add the candy to it. You could four cards out of one piece of paper depending on how big you make the cards. Just tape the candy to them and maybe add a saying like "you're spooky cool!" or something like that. There's nothing cooler than a handmade card.

You could try asking my Penny Pinchers group, those girls have some very cool ideas for cheap. Good luck and have fun!!
    bmwmommy

Answer by bmwmommy at 12:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Look in 'woman's world' or any of those family/home magazines.They have all kinds of craft ideas.Or you could look up kids halloween crafts on the internet,I'm sure there's hundreds of them..
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 12:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• You could get a pkg of die cut foam pieces, sticky one's work best, and stick them on suckers. Or making a jack-o-lantern face suckers. Also you can use either pipe cleaners or yarn and googlie eyes and turn a candy into a spider or bat.
    Or you can be really fun and be "that" mom and give the kids oranges with pumpkin faces colored on them.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i like AmandaH's idea. My 2 year old and i both love oranges, so that is probably something i would do for his class.
    BRANDYLANGLEY

Answer by BRANDYLANGLEY at 11:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• check this blog for lots of great kid crafts for halloween

http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/
    CookieZenmilk

Answer by CookieZenmilk at 10:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2008