I am sooo sore at 36 weeks pregnant! How can I relieve this pain in my hips?

bkodes24

Asked by bkodes24 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have the baby will help:)

Answer by louise2 at 7:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Haha thanks! I wish that was an easy option :)
    bkodes24

Comment by bkodes24 (original poster) at 7:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i took a class while i was pregnant. bear with me while i try to explain this... it sounds funny. basically she had us women get on our hands and knees on the floor and have the daddies kneel behind us and pull really hard on our hips, like try to pull them into our back from the front. it really did relieve a lot of the pressure. also, the maternity girdle-thing? really, really works. all of a sudden you don't feel like you're carrying an anvil.
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• That is what I do. I get on all fours and rock on my hands and knees. And have daddy rub them. I also wear the maternity belt and it helps sometimes. But since here lately she has been staying really low so at times it can make it more uncomfortable than helping anything. But hopefully you find something that works and if you do please let all us ladies know..LOL!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 7:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2010