where should i do baby registrys at?

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 7:13 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• All the showers I've attended have registered at Target, when it happens for me, that's what I plan on doing too...Some have done Babies-R-Us and JCPenneys...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 7:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I had issues with Target but it is popular, babys r us is always good. If you know alot of people not close by but are close enough to purchase I would also use amazon. It's fine to register more than 1 place but don't put a monitor on each registery... look and the products you want and need and you can always go back and delete something you put on it.
    Congrats!
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 7:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i picked target bc you get a 20 dollar gift card when you register plus walmarts selection had sucked lately, and im never close to a babies r us
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Oh...and I overheard while I was shopping for a shower at Target about a week ago...if you don't get something that was on your registry you get either 10 or 20% (I can't remember which) off and you can use the gift cards on that too...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 7:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• at target??
    mauricellaf

Comment by mauricellaf (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• my registry at target didnt work so i got several duplicates of gifts. fortunately i was able to return the extras. i guess when people received the list it didn't have stuff that had already been bought checked off. but they did have great stuff. walmart would be good too, and inexpensive, but i think you can only do it online there.
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 7:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I registered at Babys R Us and Walmart. To kind of make it easier for everyone. But yeah Walmart doesnt have to big of a selection anymore but I just basically picked my carseat, pack n play and stuff like that from Walmart then everything else from Babys R Us!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• sorry...yes, at Target
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 7:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2010