warning warning warning sex question adult content

if a man wants a woman to wear a penis and do him in his ass, but does not even look at her pussy ever, is this not just a cover for him being gay

i know all about prostate massage, tryed with him, he just wants a penis in his ass
"by a woman" wearing one of course

I think he is just gay and can not admit it

he did say he wondered for years if he was

no basking please, it is just my life and i am sick and tired of him not even looking at my female parts, but excited by the thought of a woman wearing a penis

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 7:24 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• he's pretty much admitted that he is... i don't wonder whether or not i'm gay... if you find yourself attracted to someone of the same sex you are either bi or gay. considering he's not into the pussy, i would vote all the way gay... unless you are cool with playing a guy and giving it to him in the ass, move on.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yes, he is gay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• hmmm. not necessarily gay... maybe just curious? I would reserve some caution though in case...
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 7:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yeah I would say that's a red flag. Not sure I'd be doing him any way until I knew for sure he hadn't been with any guys. Guys love to look at us there that's strange Have you talked with him about this?
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Hugs! No bashing here. To be honest if my guy did not show any interest in my lady parts, and his idea of fun was a strap-on in his backside, then yes It would make me wonder if he was really gay and in denial about it. I don't have any 'advice' to offer--other than trying to talk to him and see if he will be open and honest with you about the situation. You may want to consider therapy to help you both work out this situation--- if that is something that you both would be ok with doing.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Actually, I worked with a girl who did all that for her Boyfriend who was a real ladies man. He actually cheated on his wife for her. So I think that some guys may just like that. In the case of my co-worker, I would think that if her boyfriend wanted a real penis, he would have found a guy instead of cheating on his wife for another woman to get it. Just a thought. But can you talk to him and tell him if he wants you to do that, then he has to do "This"(whatever you want). I think your guy just likes that stuff. If there is no cheating on his part, then since it is just an issue in the bedroom and if he does what you want too, can you make it work? Good luck :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• he watches men getting in in their assholes =porn, every morning and sometimes at night too
    he never watches other porn
    these men are tied up, sometimes black bags over their heads, sometimes wearing womens clothing and shoes, sometimes these women "make" the man such on the fake penis
    it is always rough, the women sometimes have gloves on and sticj their whole arm up there

i am grossed out to the gills

yes, we have gone to therapy one time, therapist, said we will talk about that issue more at later session. therapist was surprised by his attitude toward our "relationship"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• oops went anon on that
    should have made whole thing anon
    oh well
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Sep. 12, 2010