would you trust your SO to be home alone with the kids if you worked graveyard?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• If you have trust issue with your SO then you need to look dither into your relationship. And do it before you leave your kids with him.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Absolutely. He's just as much of a parent as I am. If he really can't handle it then its time he learned. I mean its graveyard, its just putting the kids to bed and sleeping anyway. If you can't do that..... then the kids are realllllly going to love me. Lol
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 8:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• graveyard means like overnight? heck yeah ... they'll be asleep!!!! I'd only have to worry about occasional nightmares. I'd be much more concerned about who'd watch them in the morning when I was sleepin'
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• yes...worked 11-7 for 13 years and he did great.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 8:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• If I didn't, he wouldn't be my SO.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 8:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I already to trust my husband... I work evening shifts most of the the time... 3-11:30 so he is with my son alone most evenings. I think it's sad if a mother can't trust her SO with their own children.... either the mom has some serious control issues or the dad is a dead beat.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 8:07 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• If I didn't trust him with kids, I wouldn't have had kids with him
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:11 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Sorry that's suppose to be further,and from what I was reading from other response then yes. Are you concern he will not be able to handle it. If that is the case just call him as much possible to check and see how things are.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Ummm, yeah - he is their father and perfectly capable of parenting our kids. I used to work weekend days and he was home with our two kids, one of whom was just 12 months when I started back. Graveyard would be a breeze compared to that.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 12, 2010