does your bellybutton hurt?

im 27weeks and it hurts to touch it? i cant remember if this happen with my son but its happening now. what about you?

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 8:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sometimes it feels a little sore. i'm 34 weeks.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• When I was only 12 weeks I started getting shooting pains in mine. It drov eme bonkers! I never found out why it hurt.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 8:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yes, mine hurts and I have a lot of amniotic fluid due to having big babies so it is being stretched out to the max for sure.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 8:58 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Mine hurts every now and then. Any little poke, or push hurts like crazy. With my first this never happened. Now with my 2nd, I find this weird because Im showing smaller, and yett my belly button is fully pop'd out to the max. Eveyone says its because there is no more room for the baby, and all the pressure is pushing. But I know my belly can go bigger... because it was bigger before.. so this is weird.
    Anyways, your not the only one.
    ness_033

Answer by ness_033 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2010