Breast Leaking before baby?

Ok, so this morning my right breast itched a little at the nipple, when I went to scratch it this clear, kinda sticky wet stuff came out a little. I've heard of the breasts preparing for baby and maybe leaking a little milk beforehand...but it was just a little weird to experience anything from there. is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• normal
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Absolutely!! :) If it becomes an issue buy some lansinoh pads and that should take care of it. They are very absorbent and thin. Congrats mama!! :)
    sunnygrl2

Answer by sunnygrl2 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Normal, and a good sign!! It means you are more likely to have good milk supply for you baby!!!
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 12:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• yeah, you might wanna start wearing booby pads cuz it aint goin away and its gonna get worse!! i would wake up and my shirt would be soaked!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2008