Do you public transportation often? Why or why not?

momx3gx1b

Asked by momx3gx1b at 8:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I did this summer. My husband was living in another state and had the car. So everywhere I went I walked or took the bus including all my OB appointments and ultrasounds...all the way until I was 37 weeks. then my dad fixed his car and let me borrow it which was good because it was in the upper 90s after that and I couldn't take walking in the heat.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:44 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• We have none other then a cab company and that's it we all drive, no buses, trains nothing
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• We don't have much as far as public transportation goes. We are in a sortof 'suburban' area and basically anything we need, we have to drive to get. There is a bus, but the hours are limited and the times aren't convenient to get you somewhere in a timely manner.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• No, we live in a rural area and the public transportatin that runs through here just goes to the cities. My work is closer to my house than the bus stop!
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 9:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Nope, I live in an area without public transportation. We own our vehicles.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• We have no local bus service here, nor any subways or trains. In order for me to ride a bus to the city, I would have to first drive to a transit parking lot, leave my car, then ride the bus.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I've never taken public transportation. There is a new place out here where you can get a bus to the Strip, but I don't see myself using it. I drive wherever I need to go and I always wonder what parents do with their kids in car seats on buses.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Oh, but if they ever do build the high speed rail project from Southern NV to Southern CA, I would consider riding it, just to avoid that stretch of I-15. It's the deadliest stretch of highway in the entire country, and it does freak me out to travel it so often.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2010