FUNNY!!

Went to the store today, and this mama and little girl prolly about 2-3 were walking walking along, all of a sudden the little girl starts yelling "MAMA COCK PORN, I LOVE COCK PORN!! MAMA, CAN WE GET SOME COCK PORN?"
The mother looks around, terrified, and sees like 8 people looking at her weirdly and says,"she's saying POPCORN!!! SORRY"

Laughed my butt off all the way home!!!

Do your kids say anything funny like that?

BradensMom1026

Asked by BradensMom1026 at 8:13 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lmao!... My youngest used to love the Polly pocket theme song and one night my husband oldest daughter and I was watching tv and we can hear my little one sing the song we turned down the volume and was listening to the lyrics she was singing and we can hear sing "playing in my pants theirs so much to do" we couldn't stop laughing
    cheermom2009

Answer by cheermom2009 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• my son calls tootsie rolls poop .. lol.. and he knows what they look like in the wrapper and when he sees a bag he starts yelling POOP POOP
    AmericanaQueen

Answer by AmericanaQueen at 8:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• My son says SHIT instead of sit.
    "Mommy shit! Mommy shit!" The little old ladies in church gave me dirty looks until I was able to say, "Yes, Matthew Mommy will sit"

My neice says "bastard" for basket. So, she's always asking if her Mommy needs help with the bastard.

dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:18 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• But to actually answer.. when my son was little he had a few little things, but nothing quite that funny!
    He had chicken pox when he was 3 and swore they were called chicken pops and anytime anyone tried to correct him he'd get mad because he thought they were messing with him.
    He loved to race from wherever we were to wherever we were going, for instance, from the car to the front door, and he always would say, "last one there is a rocking egg!!!" We'd try to correct him to say "rotten egg" but again, he thought we were trying to trick him.
    Finally, have you ever heard the phrase, "as a crow flies" when talking about actual distance between 2 places, not the distance using travel routes? Anyway, when he was little he swore it was, "as a cow flies" and he'd use the phrase all of the time. People would always get a chuckle.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Got to love it!

Out of the mouth of babes!

NatalievdV

Answer by NatalievdV at 1:59 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Thank you for making me laugh before I go to sleep :)
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 2:02 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• LMFAO!!!! I wish I had bumps left to give, but I'm all out!!!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• lmfao
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• OMG thats just tooo hysterical!! I know my daughter has had some funny ones but I can't think of them now.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 8:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• my neice said once when we were at the zoo " look Tia a crackhead" she was pointing and a crab on the ground. lol
    northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 8:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2010