How much do peple in Ameriplan get paid?

per enrollment? How many hundreds of people do you have to have to make a decent $2000?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• 94% of the people make next to nothing - and end up losing money as well. I used to have the URL that had that information, but can't put my hands on it - very hard to really make $ on it.
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 11:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i never got a straight answer when i asked about it.. plus the out of pocket was crazy and there are so many people advertising it it would be hard to advertise on some sites im on.. so i stick with my direct sales and my job.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:48 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• There are a lot of women on CM who sell it. Maybe you could ask one of them directly. Ask in one of the work at home groups, too.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• The out of pocket costs are astronomical, so I can't believe they make much at all unless you are super star
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2010