• In the Spotlight:

when can I put my baby

in the shopping cart, you know sitting up in the little seat or whatever that they have. she is 7 months 2 weeks and can crawl, and sit up. THanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When she starts sitting by herself with no support. That's when I started putting mine in there and she was around 6 months.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:47 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Now if you want! However, I would highly recommend buying a shopping cart seat cover if possible! The seat of the cart is one of the nastiest germ covered places! It ranks right up there with playground equipment! And yes I am a germaphobe and I know that babies have to be exposed to some germs....but....most carts have been found to have fecal matter on them and thats just not a "germ" I wish for my child to get 'used' to! :) Bleck! Hope this helps!
    sunnygrl2

Answer by sunnygrl2 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• If she can sit up, she's good to go. Shopping cart covers are great to avoid germs and soften it up for little ones. Some also have a little pillow to support their back. I love it on mine!
    KDW211

Answer by KDW211 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• if she can sit up by her self then put her in it but make sure you strap her in my son learn how to climb out and he still can turn around while still beign straped in
    gurlieracer4

Answer by gurlieracer4 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 16, 2008