please read

hello everyone i have had a missed periord 4 almost 3 mon and a neg prego probley about 5 times everytime i sit down i dose off so i am sleeping alot. i just dont know if i am i dont know where to go to do a blood test i dont have a doc any more i really want to prego again can anyone help or let me know wat u think o ya my sisters keep sayen they know im prego and so does my hubby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Look for a planned parenthood in your area they have free pregnancy testing.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:50 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• You can go to your Health dept and ask them to do blood work for you to see if you are preggo!! GL
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Look for clinics or OB's that will do it for free or low cost. Start looking in the phonebook and calling around
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Not all health dept. do blood work. Its expensive. Most just do the pee test.
    Anonymous

• Well, if you are pregnant you are going to need to find a dr soon! So start looking, ask women you know who have had babies who they see. If money is an issue look into getting Medicaid. Title 19 is for pregnant women. Alot of good drs accept it so keep looking till you find someone you really feel comfortable with!
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i went to the urgicare walk in clinic cost me 145.00 for a blood test and said i was 11 weeks idk how accurate they are but im not even showing or feel that far long .
    imbabyboo2u

Answer by imbabyboo2u at 1:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2008