Whats the best way to keep a 2 year old from acting out?

I just had a little girl but also have a little boy 2 year old. I have him help me with the baby such as bath time and he brings me a diaper to change her. I do everything with both of them. Such as bath time, story time, and shes in the room while he helps me cook. But lately I find him in her bed at nap time, trying to take her passy and gloves, and trying to sit in her boppy. How do I deal with this acting out without him feeling like I'm loving her more than him?

ariesmom20

Asked by ariesmom20 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• He feels like he isn't important anymore. My son went through that also in July when his brother was born. It has gotten better, but he still gets really jealous when I am feeding my 3 mo old. Sounds like your doing everything the experts suggest. Try having mommy son time once a week where just the two of you go out and have some time together.
    Overwhelmed28

Answer by Overwhelmed28 at 5:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I agree with overwhelmed... you cannot share them both all the time, both of your children will both need one on one mommy time.
    Mooska

Answer by Mooska at 6:29 AM on Oct. 17, 2008