my husband left last night and has yet to come home and refuses to talk to me. Help? and Im 80% sure im pregnant

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 8:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I am so sorry... Do you have friends or family you could go stay with?
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 8:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• A VERY Hard situation. Realize though that the more you push a person the harder they fight. Give him some space, leave a calm message that you will be waiting to hear from him when he is ready and that you have something important you need to discuss with him. Give it some times. Get out of the house with a girlfriend to help you relax and bide the time. I know it seems impossible but you have to try if you want to give your marriage a fair chance. When he is home allow him to tell you why he left and take the criticism, don't respnd defensively. You have to listen to effect change even if its not what you want to hear, even if you think he's being unreasonable. Try and find the deeper meaning. Hope you get through it with your head still on your shoulders.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 8:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• why did he leave?
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 8:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• If he doesn't care about you and the baby (assuming he knows about it) then you don't need him in your lives anyhow. It is tough to go it alone but it can be done.

Good luck!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I have no idea why he left and yes he does know about the high chance of the pregnancy. I know i should be giving him space but shouldnt 2 days be enough???
    meagan678

Comment by meagan678 (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• PLEASE help me. we've only been married 6 weeks and im terrified and have no idea what to do. please help i need advice and need it quick
    meagan678

Comment by meagan678 (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• You have only been married six weeks and he just up and left without giving you a reason? Did he say anything? Have you been having trouble? Have you talked to him at all since he left?
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 8:43 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• You've only been married 6 weeks and he's gone.........what a jerk. I can't even imagine what to say to make you feel better wish I could. I'd give him space, all he could use for the rest of his life. That's just wrong to up and leave and you have no idea.....Sorry hon and keep your chin up,

zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:45 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Call a family member, a trusted friend, a relative. There has to be someone else you can talk to for help, advice, and what-not. I'm not saying don't ask people here, I'm just saying that it'd be more reassuring with someone you know and trust.

Your husband left without talking to you and hasn't come back? What reason? Did you two have a fight? Is it because you think you're pregnant? He clearly is a jackass for ditching out on you like that and refusing to talk to you.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:46 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Call his parents, the police and hospitals. What kind of man leaves his possibly pregnant wife for days at only six weeks in a marriage? That's just wrong

Answer by admckenzie at 8:56 PM on Sep. 12, 2010