How do you size Rainboots?

I need to order a pair online for my sons Halloween costume, but I don'tknow which size I should buy him. I have never bought them before and I don't know if they run big or small...anyone know? He wears a size 10 shoe (he is 2) and the Rainboots come in size S (9-10) or M (11-12). Which size would fit better do you think? I don't have time to take him to the store to try on similar ones, I need to order them now! Any suggestions??

braydensmama731

Asked by braydensmama731 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• if his feet are fitting snugly in the 10s go to the 11-12 if they are fitting loose go with the 9-10s if they fit fine I would go with the 9-10.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Personally, I buy big for things like that. I bought my daughter snowish type boots last year, and she was almost in a 10, so I bought them in an 11. Now she's in an 11 and they still fit.

I would go down to a store and just have him try some on. Then you can get an idea if he can comfortably manage to walk in the larger size ones, or if the smaller are a better idea. Places like Fred Meyer are helpful because you can go and do regular shopping and then just swing over and try them on.
    jemm

Answer by jemm at 6:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2008