Do you feel that McCain can win?

If so, how? If not, why?

FiveofaKind

Asked by FiveofaKind at 11:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I hope so for the sake of this country!!
    Anonymous

• I think it's still possible, but I don't think the odds are in his favor. Thankfully....for the sake of this country...McCain's odds of winning are lessening.
    Aubles

Answer by Aubles at 12:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Yes if enough people are smart enough to see through the smoke screens that the liberal media and the crooked politicians have thrown up. God help us if this socialist gets in office. And what is even worse is the people voting for him are getting paid to solicit illegal registrations. Obama gave Acorn $800,000 to campaign for him. Obama is a socialist and he isn't black. He is an ARAB. Anyone who can read can check the facts out. And I wonder why he hasn't turned over his medical records.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I think anything is possible sure McCain is down in the polls, but the election has not happened yet. and yes HISTORICALLY no one has bridged that gap (or so they say) but honestly, A woman has never been VP, and a man of color has never taken office.... we should give up because that is never going to happen right? because historically, it hasn't!
    ThePopeVI

Answer by ThePopeVI at 12:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• No.
    kleea1969

Answer by kleea1969 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Out of the two ( McCain & Obama) I hope McCain wins. I don't think Obama's plans will go over will, in this economy , in this country. It seems that the people voting FOR Obama are the ones hoping to benafit financially from him. McCain isn't promising money to people who do nothing, he isn't promising to give people FREE heath care. McCain is for the working people, while Obama is basicly buying the vote from the people that rely on the gov't to help them.
    Anonymous

• I think McCain pretty well has screwed himself with his behavioral shortcomings... no I don't think he'll win. But really, at this point I just want it to be over with... I just got a phone call (a machine) telling me all about freakin' Obama and Ayers and shit... Anyone else just get that call in the last 1/2 hour??? I'm sick of all the trash talking bull... And NOW they're even calling my CELL PHONE! Explain that one!!!

Anyhow, my answer is no. Sorry it became more of a vent than anything, lol.
    Anonymous

• Out of the two ( McCain & Obama) I hope McCain wins. I don't think Obama's plans will go over will, in this economy , in this country. It seems that the people voting FOR Obama are the ones hoping to benafit financially from him. McCain isn't promising money to people who do nothing, he isn't promising to give people FREE heath care. McCain is for the working people, while Obama is basicly buying the vote from the people that rely on the gov't to help them

He is not offering FREE healthcare. He said you can "buy into" the same healthcare that john and I enjoy as gov't employees in the US Senate at an affordable reate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Yes if enough people are smart enough to see through the smoke screens that the liberal media and the crooked politicians have thrown up. God help us if this socialist gets in office. And what is even worse is the people voting for him are getting paid to solicit illegal registrations. Obama gave Acorn $800,000 to campaign for him. Obama is a socialist and he isn't black. He is an ARAB. Anyone who can read can check the facts out. And I wonder why he hasn't turned over his medical records

He is NOT ARAB!! He was born in Hawaii for one and he lived in Kenya for 4 years as a child. Where you are getting arab from I do not know. I guess you are just judging off his name.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Oct. 17, 2008