My husband and I have what I thought A healthy sexualy relationship, but here lately he has started looking a porn as soon as he thinks I won't know. He says he'll never do it again and then the next day it's the same thing. What do I do?

By a healthy sexualy relationship I mean at least once if not 2, 3, or 4 times a day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• My friend loaded on her computer this spyware thingy. It's a free trial for a month I think. Boy did she find out some stuff her husband was doing. He was looking at more then what she thought. She found out that he had an actual membership. Confronted him with it, he hasn't done it since. Maybe if you want to try it. He won't be able to tell at all that it's on there. You can put in your own password. Just follow the instructions. She didn't have any problems with it. She didn't even need to wait the full month, she got what she needed to see within 2 days.
    http://www.relytec.com/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Take the computer out of the room maybe he will get the message then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• it's in the livingroom already I thought that would help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Shut it down! Take the cords away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Check out information on Sex Addicts it will answer all of those nagging questions.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• It's possible he can't stop even if he wanted to. I'd listen to the advice given previously regarding sex addiction. It has nothing to do with how he feels about you or the health of your sexual relationship with you. He doesn't want those women. He wants to do those acts with you but he obviously can't control his urges to see the acts. It's turning into a very common complaint with couples.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2008