What should I name the tabs in my binder?

I took a class last semester and it said that using a binder for notes instead of the spiral notebook is more effective. I'm trying it out this semester since I've always used the notebooks. I've got a binder for each class and I can't decide what I should label the tabs. In high school it was something like notes, quizzes, vocabulary,etc. Should I do that for college too? I was sorta thinking like test one, test two..I'm just sorta at a loss with that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in

• It really depends on the class and the teacher. I normally do mine as class notes, book notes, quizzes/tests, labs, projects, research paper notes, etc.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:57 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Label with class name then use separate tabs for quizzes, tests, projects etc.
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 8:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Assign a folder to each class & title the folder the name of that class...keep only what is relevant to that class in the folder.

CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 9:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I usually took the course outline and made tabs for each section of the course, as well as seperate tabs for exams at the end ...
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 9:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• It does depend on the class. This is an example of one of my binders, if it helps any.

Psychology: Class Notes, Study Guides, Chapter Outlines, Observations (and then I have a blank tab for whatever may come up later in the semester)
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• notes, guides, outlines, questions, lectures...
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:17 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i hate binders, i'm more of a notebook gal... i would lable them whatever would be most helpful... by test or section... i personally dislike information being spread out..i'd rather have everything for the first test in one section...
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I just would label things by class
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• go by what's on your handout given on the 1st day of class.Ex notes, quizzes, handout ect.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would just label them by class also.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2010