Double Stollers?

I was wondering if anybody knows of a good double stroller. My DS will be 2 when DD will be born. I was wondering if anybody knew of a stroller that is not, a sit n stand they can recommend. We will be using the stroller when we go on outings so DS may have to nap in it sometimes.

Seterah1010

Asked by Seterah1010 at 8:57 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't know the model name of our double stroller, but it is by Evenflo, and we LOVE it! The seats are really adjustable so both the girls are always comfortable, both seats have sun shades, there's a big basket underneath, plus cup holders and a wipe holder up top. We use it for family walks almost every night, and the girls even get comfy enough to fall asleep in it sometimes. It wasn't as expensive as a lot of other brands too...I think (but don't quote me on this) it was around $120?
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I absolutely loved the graco quattro tour duo!!! It is kind of a beast but It was easy to push, can hold older kids comfortably, has cup holders and snack cups for everyone...a decent storage basket and even small storage for the front seat. I was so sad to sell mine when my son outgrew it.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Peg Perego makes excellent strollers that last and are lighter than most strollers
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 9:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i also have the graco quattro tour duo and this is the only experience with a double stroller so i can't compare. i got it off craigslist for $80 i'm short and i sometimes find it hard to steer on sidewalks going up them sideways. if i go straight up i'm ok. i like that my oldest daughter can get in it on her own cause the front has no try and a step for her. it doesn't fold very tight but we have a van so no biggie. i do like it and i think it's sturdy. i got it cause this holds up more weight then others when i did research on them online.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• It really depends on which type you like. Side by side and front and back
    SimplyMadness

Answer by SimplyMadness at 9:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Front to back!!
    Seterah1010

Comment by Seterah1010 (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I had an evenflo one I believe, but walmart or another store like that have some pretty good ones that don't cost too much. Thats where i got mine from although I have gone to a wagon now cause my son is too big for the stroller anymore.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• We bought a Graco double one. And the car seat carrier part from our single graco works with it. The stroller is a blue and the carrier is a green pattern, but at that point that was the last thing I cared about. But we took it in the store to make sure it would click in. Honestly the best and most used big item.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:24 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I would also suggest going to babies r us if you have one nearby, they have them down on the floor so that you can try them out. They will even walk out to your car with you to see if they fit when folded up. Put the kids in them and take them for a stroll around the store :)
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• we have the greco. it's awesome. the only thing that i can say is that i love it 90% the only bad thing about it is it is hard to close up, but then again i am not the best when it comes to monuvering things...i have bad wrists.
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 12, 2010