How did you hear about Cafe moms?

One day I was just typing up words and I came up with cafe moms and decided to see if there was any such thing.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 9:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I saw an add on Myspace. Best thing that came from Myspace, too, since it stinks now, lol! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I was looking for support groups online and found the group section here and been here ever since.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:13 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• It was recommended to me when I was trying to build a business from home over 3 years ago. One of those worked out and one didn't. Can you guess which is which? LOL!!!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• in the parenting magazines
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i needed some advice on what to do with my daughter (how to make her more comfortable in swimming lessons) and i googled that..and cafemom came up..and i joined...that was 3 years ago, and ive been hooked ever since..im on multiple times per day..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i used to be on the pregnancy posting boards on WebMD... then they changed the format very un-user friendly, and one woman said everybody is now over at cafemom newborn boards! SO i only came here when i became separated... i breatfed and enjoyed my pregnancy and birth., cafemom woudl have been GREAT too it is really a fun and joyful place, very female and friendly and hip and cool and fun to navigate, it is coolly set up i feel. hi everyone!!! i like these instant answers a LOT!!!!! SOOOOO very much what i need i dont have a lot of girlfriends or sisters to ask
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• facebook
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• A friend.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 9:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• myspace link i think
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 4:36 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• On GMA, they did a story on it so I checked it out and was instantly hooked!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:36 PM on Sep. 13, 2010