Why do you complain????

Why do you complain if you know the man your with had children from another marriage or relationship that he NEEDS to take care of and can't give you the time or cash you think you deserve?
Why is his ex the BITCH? Maybe you are the one. Since you're TRYING to suck him up from his kids and your not getting your way.
Why complain if your man is in jail and he wasn't up to no good when you met him?
If you cheated with him then why complain when he cheats on you?

Some woman complain about things they can choose to walk away from in so many situations, but they don't walk away and blame EVERYONE making their lives a living hell for them.

GROW UP AND MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS FOR ONCE
No one is to blame but YOURSELF

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't see this post as a complain but I do agree with alot of what you mentioned.
    And so what she's anonymous! Now for that I will be too. lmao That's right my choice too.

Psst Anonymous, you must have hit a cord with a couple of them. lmao It's so obvious with those answers they gave. ; )
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure which question you want to focus on but am guessing it's an issue of complaining. Ppl complain bc they can. They do it bc they want control and they don't have it. yes, they sometimes cause their own chaos by making wrong choices with a mate but I have always tried to ignore bad behavior and praise good behavior. So I'd just ignore the bad behavior (the complaining of others) and enjoy my life without someone else's drama. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• basically it is the same thing for you as well - they choose it! Just like you choose to be ANONYMOUS...its all the same...
    BreakingFree

Answer by BreakingFree at 1:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Why do you complain?
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• what's the question here?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2008