Work out music????

Please list your work out music.... I need some upbeat songs to get me working out to!!! Thanks mamas....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Health

• HOLY Moly for SURE the DANCE channels on ANY sattelite TV dish or directv!!!! I just pop it on and Go go go even to yoga i have used it. it's liek euro dance o rtop dance or club dance, used to be called BPM... current club music... it is sooo dreamy and feminine and SEXXY darn it!!! yummy makes u dance after your workout and thats good for you to the max. happy sweating!!!! xo
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I have a lot of rock on my ipod...especially Linkin Park and Nickelback. I have a good amount of hiphop with Fort Minor and T.I.. Quite a bit of pop with Justin Timberlake, Christina Agulera, and Britney Spears. Anything that's not slow and doesn't annoy me with a good steady beat is perfect. I found that T.I.'s 'Whatever you like" had the perfect beat for me to keep a 6mile/hr pace on the treadmill and I didn't want to stop running until the song was over. There are a few other songs, I can't think of at the moment, that had a great beat to run to also...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 9:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Try Metallica, Ramstein, Rise against,

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Cruxshadows- pretty much any of their songs
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:07 AM on Sep. 13, 2010