Would You Consider Leaving Your Husband Because of Sexual Reasons?

Would you consider leaving your husband if you were not satisfied sexually/did not feel as if you were compatible sexually. The man takes care of you and is a good father and husband otherwise. Feel free to just answer yes or no, I just want your opinions!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• NO
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• sex isn't everything...no way

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• no
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 12:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• No i wouldn't. A friend of mine tells me all the time that she taught her husband everything he knows and he was horrible in the beginning so maybe he can be taught. I have to agree that sex isn't everything but it is definately a plus for me.
    Shulizboo

Answer by Shulizboo at 12:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• No way in the world!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• NO!....Get help in that area...PLEASE.

God forbid something happened to you and you couldn't please him...

Always put yourself in the other person's shoes. How would you like it. My hubby taught me this to put myself in the other person's shoe :)
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• With all the horrible men out there, you should be grateful that is the least of your problems!!!
    Anonymous

• possibly because a bad sex life can be indication of problems in other areas but normally i'd say no if you still love him. sex truly isn't everything.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 12:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Guess I'll be the odd one out for answering Yes to this question. But oh well think I can handle being the odd one out ... If the sex is or was horrible then yes I would leave why stay in a relationship if the sex isnt any good? !

Anonymous

• No, I made a commitment to my husband, and I plan on sticking by that. I have recently fallen into a slump where I find our sex-life boring, and predictable. I often fantasize about being with other men, but I could never take the chance of losing my husband. He loves, and supports me, and like the other ladies said, there is so much more to a relationship than just sex. But I am trying to spice things up a bit, to make things more exciting for us. And if it doesn't work? Well there's always masturbation!!
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 1:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2008